I currently accept ARCs, finished copies, and ebooks. If the books are in a series, I may require the previous books to give an accurate review. Ebooks must be in ePub format, or else I won’t read them.
I do not accept audiobooks or self-published books, but I may accept indie press books. If you are offering me an indie press book, please send me a summary of the book, and I may or may not take you up on that offer.
I accept Young Adult and Middle Grade fiction in the following genres:
- Fairytale retellings
- Urban Fantasy
I do not accept:
- Adult books
- Short-story compilation
- Political books
- Free-verse novels
If I accept a book, I cannot guarantee 100% that you will get a review back. I try very hard to post reviews for books, but sometimes life gets in the way and I fall behind somewhat, and I may forget your book. That being said, I reserve the right to deny any book a review, no matter what.
I generally include:
- Cover Art
- A rating out of five
- A summary
- Book Stats (Publisher, Author, etc.)
- My review
For a more complete map of my reviews, click here.
If you wish to guest-post here, or if you wish for me to guest post for your site, leave a message on my contact page. Anyone can apply, but there are some basic rules.
- I only post on sites that have to do with YA books or sites that interest me.
- I reserve the right to deny any guest-post offers.
- If I guest-post on your site, I would like you to link back to my site (same thing goes if you guest-post on my site).
- Nothing of inappropriate content, please. Keep it PG-13. No excessive swearing, explicit content, etc.
- Topic should relate to the site niche.
- Be friendly!
That’s it! Thank you all in advance who express any interest in having me guest-post or wanting to guest-post on my blog!