It’s that time again!
For those who don’t know, last year (was it last year? Yeah, it was last year) I did a thing where I basically said, “HEY! I’M NEW AT CODING! SEND ME ALL YOUR DESIGN REQUESTS AND I’LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO!”
Not much has changed, to be honest.
Ha, no, well, some did. I’m more experienced. I sort of have a system going. But by all means, I’m still not a pro. I’m quite sure if a professional web designer/developer took at my code they’d freak a bit because it’s probably a bit of a mess.
But hey. I’m still learning.
Right now, I’m not able to do self-hosted WordPress themes (you’ll have to wait a bit until things are set up) but I can certainly do Blogger themes. Hence “Blogger Edition.”
Anyway, I know there’s still plenty of y’all who need some designs. And most of you probably don’t have the money/don’t care to drop $50+ on a new site design. (I know I don’t which is why I learned. Hehe.) So if you’re willing to put up with me and my still-green programming skills, I’ll be happy to do some for you.
Just remember that again, I’m still fairly new to this web designing scene. Don’t expect the most top-notch stuff, or quality on par with all the pros. I’ll try my hardest, but god knows I still have a ways to go.
If you’re looking for the best of the best (or if you’re a business) you’re better off looking for a professional designer to ensure the quality you get is the best in the business.
- I reserve the right to deny any request I see fit
- I will not permit more than 4 complete redos on the initial site design. After those four redos are up and you still do not like the design, you are free to let me know that I’m not what you’re looking for and find a better match for you elsewhere. I hope it doesn’t get to that, though!
- Time frame can be from five days to two weeks, depending on how smoothly everything goes and how busy I get with IRL stuff.
- I do this all out of my own free will and time. Please respect that and do not use the theme I give you as something to redistribute and/or sell.
- Credits placed in the footer of the site may not be removed.
Quick note, though: I got absolutely overwhelmed with responses last time, so this form will shut down after I get 20 of them. It’ll be down for two or three months before I put it back up again to accept another 20 forms.
3 thoughts on “Website Theme Offer // Blogger Edition”
THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!! Thank you SO much Claudia for making this possible! :))) SO EXCITED!!
Ella recently posted…The Orphan Queen & The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows :: an electrifying albeit exasperating duology
Claudia! That’s so generous of you to offer free designs! Your designs are absolutely gorgeous, so I know anyone who gets one is going to be one happy blogger! <3
Zoe @ Stories on Stage recently posted…With Malice
Remarkable! Its truly amazing piece of writing, I have
got much clear idea regarding from this piece of writing.
computer troubleshooting recently posted…computer troubleshooting