I’ve finally decided to put some effort into making a weekly recap. Now, these might be sparse because I am a lazy book potato and usually likes to ignore responsibilities with the magical phrase, “later.”
random personal updates
- I CAME OUT OF MY READING SLUMP. WOOOOOO.
- I’ve been having a bit of a Raven Boys week. Actually, I’ve been having a bit of whythefuckdoihavefeelingsifithurtssomuch week.
- Aside from that painful reminder that I indeed do have a heart, contrary to popular opinion, I’ve been slowly grinding on my story. Which is a lot more painful than I thought it’d be.
- I did a thing! I did a Tumblr! Find me over here.
- I’ve been obsessing over The Raven King theories. IT’S KILLING ME. ABSOLUTELY KILLING ME.
the newish things i did on the blog
See, about that.
I didn’t do shit this week. Unfortunately, I became one with the inner pinterest trash and sat on my chair clicking through all. the. photos.
All of them.
This is what I’ve posted this week:
- Six Fictional Situations That Would Never Happen to Me
stories i abandoned life for
- I binge-read The Raven Boys, The Dream Thieves, and Blue Lily Lily Blue, which slowly killed me BUT IT WAS WORTH IT.
- Read Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas and just whAAA? Will do a review sometime next week.
posts that were greater than nutella
Nothing is greater than nutella.
But I digress.
- Chinese Culture: Our Funerals and Mourning Traditions // Alyssa at The Devil Orders Takeout
- Embracing Things that Make You Different // Aila at Chasing Faerytales
- How Do You Define Your Well-Loved Books? // Xan at Twirling Pages
- Q&A with the A Court of Thorns and Roses Crew // Nicola at Queen of the Bookshelves
- The Blogger Aesthetic Guessing Game #1 // Nova at Out of Time
- What’s Your Favourite Type of YA Romance? // Cait at Paper Fury
- How To Set Up Email Subscription On Your Blog With MailChimp // Jessica at Bookish Serendipity
all the things going on
- Nori at ReadWriteLove28 is hosting a #YAPirateship Twitter chat
- Happy Book Birthday to Blackhearts, Glass Sword, Morning Star, Reign of Shadows, These Vicious Masks, and Earth’s End!
- Cover revealed for Blood for Blood, the sequel to Wolf by Wolf
how are you?
How’d your life go? Anything fun? Interesting? Mildly horrifying? Let me know in the comments, and tell me your favourite post you’ve read this week!
2 thoughts on “Weekly Rewind #1 // My Laziness Destroyed”
I’m also having a Raven Boys/why does it hurt so much week! I’ve still got Blue Lily, Lily Blue to read which I’m starting today but the pain, the pain! I now understand everyone else’s suffering.
WOOHOOO YOU CAME OUT OF YOUR READING SLUMP!
I also loved all of these posts! They were amazing.
And don’t worry, I’m a lazy potato too…
You should do more of these weekly rewinds 😉